How powerful is the message "With our software I can save your organisation lots of time and money"? Especially when you can quantify that in numbers, metrics and case studies from businesses like Prudential, Rolls Royce, Equinix, Cushman & Wakefield, Imperial Brands and more.
Having just acquired a competitor and closed a Series B this growing SaaS company is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join their successful sales team on their exciting journey.
What makes them great:
– Their AI technology is the highest rated by analysts (G2 etc).
– They have just acquired a competitor so have greater market reach and capacity.
– The software has multiple use-cases and you can prospect lots of departments in an enterprise for greater success.
– They have an incredible company culture and all of their current salespeople are ahead of target.
What you’ll be doing:
– Prospecting C-Suite leaders across multiple departments globally into mid-market and lower enterprise companies in size.
– Hunting and closing mid-market deals.
– Working closely with your assigned SDR to take action on their inbound and outbound lead pipeline.
– Nurturing existing customers you are able to cross sell and up-sell to.
What you should bring:
– You are an entrepreneurial, consultative value based seller with at least 2-3 years in a similar quota carrying sales position.
– You have a successful track record selling SaaS solutions to mid market organisations.
– You are comfortable managing a 4-6 month sales cycle.
What you’ll get:
– Huge earning potential with a leading product in it's niche.
– Equity in the company plus a salary of up £100,000 basic salary with a Double OTE.
– Access to an early stage, but high growth company. You will be at the forefront of a major journey and can take advantage of the associated benefits.
– The company culture is amazing. People join this business because of the incredible team they have built so far.
We'd love to share more about this great company, technology and role so hit 'apply' ASAP and Team Venditio will be in touch to discuss next steps.